The beautiful floor standing Wurlitzer 1015 CD One More Time Jukebox helps the legendary Jukebox move with the times. Enjoy all your favourites from your CD collection brought to you by thundering Bose speakers. Faithfully following the design of the legendary Wurlitzer 1015 of 1946 but incorporating all the latest CD player technology, the One-More-Time (OMT) CD jukebox is an exceptional way to listen to music. The rotating lights with their constantly changing colours & the endless rising bubbles offer a fascinating spectacle that compliments the superb laser sound quality. Available in either original wood or black onyx finish. - FREE UK Mainland Delivery. We try and deliver within 24 hours from the order being received at no extra charge (excludes weekends). For advice on buying our Jukeboxes and CD Players please call us 7 days a week on UK 0843 523 5145.
Featuring the nostalgic design of the classic jukebox, the CD changer will delight your ear drums with beats from your top 100 CDs. The ACOUSTIMASS® Three-Speaker System by Bose offers all your chart toppers in superb stereophonic quality. It’s the perfect choice for parties, relaxing or entertaining.
The CD player within the machine is supplied by Philips, so you can rest assured that you’ll be able to rely on your new favourite toy. An LED display will inform you of what you’re listening to and a clever microprocessor will control all functions including credit and bonus steps, record plays and automatic memory of the most played tunes.
You can have up to 100 CDs in the CD changer and presentation of all the title songs and cover photos from those 100 CDs in a leather-bound book. A motor driven paging system for 60 title cards will allow easy browsing, and wow your guests with your collection.
- Holds up to 100 CDs & includes coin-mechanism & infrared remote control with selection buttons
- Stereo amplifier with automatic level control & electronic overload protection, power 2x 55 watts RMS
- 6 speakers in a 3-way stereo system offer superb laser sound
- 4-digit LED display
- Microprocessor controlling all functions including credit & bonus steps as well as record plays & automatic memory of the top tunes
- Play stimulator playing a record in intervals between 1 & 98 minutes automatically
- Background music (BGM) by programming the control unit to continuous play with random selection of all songs
- Facility to cancel single tracks
- Memory of statistical data (eg. cashbox contents etc)
- Album play programmable
- Programming of two BGM intervals for each weekday
- Presentation of all title songs & cover photos in a leather-bound book
- Motor driven paging system for 60 CD title cards
- 2 info cards for further 40 CDs (album play)
- Power supply: 100-240 volts 50/60 cps
- Height: 152cm x Width: 81.5cm x Depth: 64cm
- NW: 157kg
- GW: 165kg
We offer a 1 year warranty with this item and unlike most other sellers who will make you pay to send the item back we have a free collection service to repair or replace if a fault should occur within the first six months.