Same day dispatch - order by 11am
Next day delivery - order by 2pm (£10 fee applies)
Estimated Dispatch: January 27
100% Secure Shopping
Steepletone CD Record Rock One Limited Edition Floor Standing Jukebox
Prices will go up when the timer hits zero.
The Steepletone CD Record Rock One Limited Edition Jukebox can play Vinyl, CD, MP3, radio or USB. Record or copy music from CD, USB, MP3 or SD & vice versa.
Free Delivery Available For This Product
Steepletone CD Record Rock One Limited Edition Floor Standing Jukebox – FREE Uk Mainland Delivery
** KEY FEATURE: VINYL/CD/AUX TO MP3 ENCODING **
A nostalgic retro-looking Jukebox the Steepletone CD Record Rock One is a limited edition floor standing Jukebox. And comes with built-in stereo speakers, so you can enjoy your favourite music in style. Play music via Vinyl, CD, MP3, MW-FM Radio or USB. Available in a choice of dark cherry wood or light honey.
The Steepletone CD Record Rock One features an LED colour-changing tube lighting, which you can control via remote, with a release/hold switch. A key feature is the ability to use MP3 to encode and record to USB/SD from Phono, CD & Aux-In. And you can also copy to USD or SD from MP3 CD, USB or SD, and vice versa.
This Jukebox features a 3-speed record player and a half moon stage with flip-over stylus.
There are push-button controls so you can easily navigate between your favourite records. Whilst the LCD display brings a touch of modern ingenuity to a retro looking Jukebox. And features a clock with timer features wake to CD/Tuner/USB/SD or Phono.
This Jukebox is 230V AC Mains operated and a 45rpm spindle adaptor is also supplied. The 12V output jack allows you to connect additional speakers with LED lighting to enhance that retro vibe. Aux-in Jacks (R + L) – standard RCA Aux-in cable are also supplied. There is also a USB 2.0 port/SD card slot for MP3 playback and connect up to 4GB max. A 3.5mm dia. earphone jack will allow you to listen to music privately should you wish to.
The Steepletone CD Record Rock One features built-in stereo speakers and tweeters, with external speaker jacks with an internal and external switch. You can also use the programmable compact disc player to play your favourite music via CD, CDR, CDRW, MP3 and CD.
Finally, it is also worth noting this is a limited edition reproduction floor standing jukebox, so availability is limited. So get your hands on the Steepletone CD Record Rock One today and listen to your favourite music in retro style.
- Limited Edition Reproduction floor standing Jukebox
- Remote Control
- 3-speed Record Player in Half Moon Stage with Flip-over Stylus
- 45rpm Spindle Adaptor supplied
- Push Button Controls
- Programmable Compact Disc Player: plays CD/CDR/CDRW & MP3 CD
- LCD Display
- Clock with Timer feature – wake to CD/Tuner/USB/SD or Phono
- MW-FM Radio (FM Wire Antenna); 300 Ohm
- USB 2.0 Port/SD Card slot for MP3 Playback (connect up to 4GB max)
- MP3 Encoding & Recording to USB/SD from Phono, CD & Aux
- MP3 CD, USB or SD copying to USB or SD – and vice versa (USB device/SD card not supplied)
- Colour changing LED Tube lighting (with Release/ Hold Switch)
- 12V Output Jack (e.g. to connect optional speakers with LED lighting)
- Aux-in Jacks (R + L) (standard RCA Aux-in cable supplied)
- 3.5mm dia. Earphone Jack
- Built-in Stereo Speakers and Tweeters
- External Speaker Jacks (with Int/Ext switch)
- Dark Cherry and Light Honey Wood effect real wood veneer Cabinet
- 230V AC Mains operated
Steepletione is a British company that has been making high quality audio equipment for 35 years. So you know you are buying a reliable product from a reputable company.
We try and dispatch your order, within 24 hours (excludes weekends) to be delivered to you as soon as possible. We also offer free shipping for orders over £100. For advice on buying our Record Players and Turntables please call us 7 days a week on 0843 523 5145.
We offer a 1 year warranty and unlike most other sellers who will make you pay to send the item back. We have a free collection service to repair or replace if a fault should occur within the first six months.